VISIO Automatic in line Washout Dryer Post Exposure
- This equipment has been designed to process all Letterpress plates.
- The VISIO is a compact unit, integrating all the plate processing steps required after expo-sure in a modern in line format and comprises a flat washout section, in line dryer and in line post exposure. An optional exposure unit, located under the pre-dryer section, may be specified to provide a total process solution!
- Relief washout is performed by two orbital brushes followed by a sponge roller to ensure the plate is dry touch before automatic transfer into the dryer.
- Transfer of metal backed plates through the unit is simple and automatic requiring no preparation of the plate (minimum length required). For polyester plates an optional sticky faced carrier plate is available to pre mount the plates for transfer.
- As with most modern process equipment, all the sequences are micro processor via touch screen controlled.
- The optional exposure comprises a slide mounted vacuum drawer complete with vacuum sheet. The UV fluorescent exposure lamps are fitted in a separate pull out drawer above the vacuum drawer for easy service access. For maximum security the control of the expo-sure section is totally independent from the processor.
|VISIO 56||25″ x 32″||63.5 x 80 cm|
|VISIO 76||30″ x 43″||78 x 110 cm|
|VISIO 92||36″ x 48″||92 x 122 cm|
|VISIO 110||42″ x 60″||107 x 152 cm|