- This present website is edited by GS TRADING, 28 route de Capellen L-8279 HOLZEM
- Legal information:
S.A. with capital of €40,000
Fiscal : 2014 2203 392
VAT : LU 267 489 44
RC : 184.967
- The website www.gstrading.eu is hosted by the society GS TRADING.
- The user acknowledges having been informed that this website is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, with the exception of cases of force majeure, IT problems, problems linked to the structure of the communication networks or technical problems.
- For reasons of maintenance, GS TRADING may interrupt the website and endeavour to inform the users of this beforehand.
- The general structure as well as the software, texts, images animated or not, its know-how and all other elements composing the website are the exclusive property of the editor.
- Any total or partial representation of this website by any process whatsoever, without the express written authorisation of the editor would constitute an infringement sanctioned by articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code. Likewise for databases featuring on the website, which are protected by the provisions of the law of the 1st July 1998 concerning transposition into the Intellectual Property Code of the European directive of the 11 March 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases, and which GS TRADING is producer.
- Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or these logos, made from elements of the website without the express authorisation of the editor is therefore prohibited, in the meaning of article L.713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
- The hypertext links put in place in the framework of this website towards other resources present on the Internet network and notably towards its partners have been the subject of prior express written authorisation.
- The users and visitors of the website cannot put in place a hyperlink towards this website without the express and prior authorisation of the editor.
- GS TRADING are doing everything to offer users information and/or tools that are available and verified, but cannot be held responsible for errors, a lack of availability of the information and/or the presence of viruses on its website.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act no.78-17 of the 6 January 1978 the users have a right to access (art. 34 to 38 of the law) and withdraw (art. 26 of the law) data of a personal nature that have been brought to the attention of www.gstrading.eu during the use of its website. Likewise, the users have the right to oppose the transfer of data. The exercise of the rights described above is possible by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org